Saturday, August 02, 2008
I feel so much better now after one & a half day's worth of wallowing in bed complete with tissues, music from a 25 Saddest Songs List and not talking. A laptop is handy in that you can use it in bed too. My sis kept swinging by and demanding that I not balance it on myself because my ovaries might get fried. But then my having children would require that I find my one and only love and marry him, and it doesn't look like it's happening anytime soon. So yeah, who cares?
Also I had a horrible fever and I felt awfully cold and headachey and delirious for awhile. But then after popping a couple of Febs and Panadols it went away.
I finally hopped onto my feet because I came to my senses after the fever went away. Screw them, I thought. I hate being depressed. My heart beats in a weak, fluttery way and I can like feel my lifespan shortening.
I'm going to the hair salon tomorrow so I'll probably need to figure out by tonight whether I want a fringe. Maybe I'll try to get my mom to let me get waves. That'll be fun fun fun.
Heard a really sad version of Wonderwall. It's a bit sleepy because he sings it so quietly and slow but it's still nice.
Today is gonna be the day
That they're gonna throw it back to you
By now you should've somehow
Realised what you gotta do
I don't believe that anybody
Feels the way I do about you now
Backbeat the word was on the street
That the fire in your heart is out
I'm sure you've heard it all before
But you never really had a doubt
I don't believe that anybody
Feels the way I do about you now
And all the roads we have to walk are winding
And all the lights that lead the way are blinding
There are many things that
I would like to say to you
But I don't know how
Because maybe
You're gonna be the one who saves me
And afterall
You're my wonderwall
i thought the world of you
6:07 PM